-
December 12th, 2005, 10:38 PM
#1
Inactive Member
So fine and pretty. Fooled me with her style and ease.
And I feel her from across the room.
Yes, it's love in the third degree.
Ooh, baby, baby.
Won'tcha turn your head my way?
Ooh, baby, baby.
Come on, take a chance.
You're old enough to dance the night away.
Oh, come on, baby, dance the night away.
A live wire.
Barely a beginner, but just watch that lady go.
She's on fire, 'cause dancing gets her higher than
anything else she knows.
Ooh, baby, baby.
Won'tcha turn your head my way?
Ooh, baby, baby.
Well, don't skip romance, 'cause you're old enough to dance
the night away.
Oh, come on, baby, dance the night away.
Dance the night away.
Dance, dance, dance the night away.
-
December 12th, 2005, 10:47 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Ok, so I am listening the Best of Van Halen... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Jump back, what's that sound ?
Here she comes, full blast and top down.
Hot shoe, burnin' down the avenue.
Model citizen zero discipline
Don't you know she's coming home with me?
You'l lose her in the turn.
I'll get her!
Panama, Panama
Panama, Panama
Ain't nothin' like it, her shiny machine.
Got the feel for the wheel, keep the moving parts clean.
Hot shoe, burnin' down the avenue,
Got an on-ramp comin' through my bedroom.
Don't you know she's coming home with me?
You'll lose her in the turn.
I'll get her!
Yeah, we're runnin' a little bit hot tonight.
I can barely see the road from the heat comin' off of it.
Ah, you reach down, between my legs,
ease the seat back.
She's blinding, I'm flying,
Right behind the rear-view mirror now.
Got the feeling, power steering,
Pistons popping, ain't no stopping now!
Panama, Panama
Panama, Panama
-
December 13th, 2005, 12:23 PM
#3
Inactive Member
[open with street noise]
WMF: Original songs for sale. Sir, would you like to hear an original song for a dime? I swear to God it's original.
Girl: I don't have any money.
[long pause; more street noise]
WMF: What do you think of the song? You think it's worth it?
Weasel: It's worth it.
WMF: Would you tell everyone in your neighborhood that my songs are worth a dime?
Weasel: I tell everyone in my neighborhood! Now go get your dimes and go find Wild Man Fischer! Y'got get my dollar for sayin' that? Huh huh ha ha ha . . .
WMF: You better - you owe me money for that song! I gave you a free song, man!
Weasel: I know . . .
[pause]
WMF: Sir, would you like to hear an original song for a dime?
Girl: I already heard you over there.
WMF: You don't - How am I sounding over here? . . .
[chatter chatter]
WMF: "Merry-Go-Round"? D'you like the song?
Mitzi: Yeah!
Duane: No, not "Merry-Go-Round"! No, sing me another one!
WMF: Which one?
Duane: I dunno, whatever one you want.
WMF:
Miami Beach! Yeah, yeah!
What a beach! Yeah, yeah!
Everybody's goin' surfin'
At Miami Beach!
Duane: All right!
WMF: Malibu's cold! Yeah, yeah -
Lynette: Fischer, you're insane!
WMF: Oh ya cut that out! I'm not insane!!
Lynette: Fischer, Fischer . . .
WMF: Would you like to hear an original song -
Shel: Yeah, Larry -
WMF: - for a dime?
Credo: Do your thing, Fischer!
WMF: You got a dime?
Shel: What? Larry, how m-
WMF: Shh! Be quiet.
Shel: How much stuff have I given you in my store? Sing me your song.
Lynette: Fischer, what sign are you? He's gotta be, uh -
WMF: I'm gonna be on "Laugh-In", uh, September 23.
Lynette: Fischer, what sign are you?
Shel: He's a Libra.
WMF: Scorpio.
Shel: No, you're a Libra.
Lynette: Scorpio? You're a sex sign!
Credo: Ho ho ho, Fischer, you devil! [general laughter]
Shel: Fischer, sing me a song.
Credo: You're an original -
WMF: Okay -
Shel: Okay, c'mon, Larry, gimme the song.
Credo: Let's go.
WMF: [sings]
Let me ask you this question
This most important question
Is it over for you?
Is it over for me?
Doont doo-doo doont doo doo
Bum bum
Shel: Very good, Larry.
[pause for traffic noise]
WMF: Get your original songs here! Sir, would you like to hear an original song for a dime?
Girl: No, thank you.
[more traffic noise]
WMF: . . . I gotta find those sunglasses! Sir, would you like to hear an original song for a dime?
Bill: I already know all your original songs.
WMF: So what?!
Bill: What is this for?
Bob: Larry, whaddaya doing?!
WMF: I'm selling songs!
Bob: You're working, boy!
WMF: Whataya mean, workin'! Just for one night . . .
Bob: - up again. You don't need that knife.
WMF: Yes I do. I need some dimes.
Bob: Are you still working for Frank?
WMF: No, I don't mind not workin'. I need my dimes.
Bob: Ya blew it?
WMF: Ah, I jumped over, I started, start, shhht, razor, was started slashing my throat -
Bob: You are?
[pause]
WMF: . . . little bit of that drink too?
Doff: Sure.
Don: Wild Man!
WMF: [mouth full] Wanna hear a song? Or y'are -
Don: Yeah, I'd like to hear a song.
WMF: For a dime?
Don: I don't have a dime.
Dick: Huh, this is, this is, this is good enough for a song.
WMF: All right, muhhnn . . .
[snicker]
WMF: What song d'you - wanna hear?
Don: "Merry-Go-Round".
WMF:
C'mon let's merry go, merry go, merry go round! Boop boop boop!
[audience laughs]
Merry go, merry go, merry go round! Boop boop boop!
Merry go, merry go, merry go round! Boop boop boop!
Me and you can go merry go round!
It's very easy, just go up and down!
C'mon let's merry go, merry go, merry go round, boop boop . . .
WMF: . . . Y'wanna hear an original song for a dime?
Frodo: I don't have no bread, man.
WMF: D'you wanna hear a song for a dime? 'S original, I swear . . .
Weesa: Want some Cracker Jack?
WMF: D'you wanna hear an original -
Frodo: I hear you're gonna be on the show . . .
WMF: Yeah, I'm gonna be on "Laugh-In" September 23.
Frodo: Oh yeah? That's heavy.
WMF: It was really good. Like Dick Martin goes up and introduces me and he looks at me, y'know, he just, y'know, my hair, 's just thinkin' about my hair and I gave him a dirty look and I sang "Leaves Are Falling", then I walk offstage and go like that and then they had me do "Merry-Go-Round" and then some old lady drags me offstage and then they had me go back - well, never mind, watch the show, it's good. I'm the greatest! I mean - shit, man, all those other guys, they need guitars . . . [onlookers laugh] I mean I don't need nothin'! Huh? I don't need anything!
[more street noise with inaudible but probably inconsequential chatter]
WMF: You gonna get my album when it comes out?
Lorna: You makin' an album too, man?
WMF: Yeah?
Duane: Hey, sing me another song, brother! Hey, do you have a penny, thermometer? (????????)
Terry: Nope. Thpppff!
Duane: Hold it! We want another song.
WMF: What song?
Duane: . . . a nickel or anything at all?
Someone: "Miami Beach"?
Terry: Anybody have a nickel or - gffmmff!
WMF: Naw, uh . . .
Duane: "Carousel"! . . . "Merry-Go-Round"!
WMF: [sings]
C'mon let's do the Taster when my love was so grayster -
gimme a dime.
Duane: Hey, give him a nickel or penny. Anybody got a nickel or penny so he'll sing a song? C'mon now! A nickel or penny so he'll sing a song . . .
Argh: Robbers! Robbers!
Duane: I wanna hear him sing a song!
WMF: I gotta pay my rent!
Duane: Hey, up there, brother! (????????)
WMF: . . . Original songs!
Mudslide: Who wants to hear 'em?
Outre: Ha ha ha . . .
[Bits of chatter intelligible from street noise and Art Tripp; further confusion with studio overdub of WMF grunting and squeaking the rhythm for "The Leaves Are Falling". There is one more bit of discernible street dialogue:]
WMF: Is that your dog? Looks more like you!
Lorna: [laughing in spite of herself] That's not funny!
WMF: It does! Y'oughta look in the mirror!
[The sounds of the street peter out and only Art Tripp's artful percussion remains. Then -]
WMF: Lyupdubdedoodedip - ssshhhhhhhhhh!!!! . . . Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . !! [kissing noise; whispers] "I love you, Mother!" [another kiss; motherly falsetto] "Love you too, Larry!" [kiss] Nnn nkk nkk nn nkk nkk - heh heh heh . . . nn nkk nkk nn nkk nkk nn nkk, nn nkk nkk nkk nkk nkk nkk, nn nkk nkk nkk nkk . . . [street talk fades back in] Call that doing your thing? Course not! Heh heh heh . . .
Duane: Spare change? Spare change? Better g- join, join the Wild Man Fischer Fan Club! Spare change, please!
[street noise fades out again; rustle of paper]
WMF: Bastards!

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 13, 2005 08:26 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
-
December 13th, 2005, 03:16 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I heard the news lady
all about your disease
yeah you may have all you want baby
but I got something you need (Oh, Yeah)
Ain't talking bout love
My love is rotten to the core
Ain't talking bout love
Just like I told you before, yeah before
You know your semi-good looking
and on the streets again
oh-yeah you think your really cooking baby
you better find yourself a friend, my friend
Aint talking bout love
my love is rotten to the core
Ain't even talking bout love
just like I told you before, before, before, before
Ain't talking bout love
Baby its rotten to the core
Ain't talking bout love
Just like I told you before, a before
I been to the edge...
and there I stood and looked down
you know I lost a lot of friends there baby
I got no time to mess around
So if you want it, Ya gotta bleed for it baby
Ya want it, got ta bleed baby
Ya wanna wanna bleed baby
Ya want it got ta bleed for it babe...
Ain't talking bout love
my love is rotten to the core
Ain't talking bout love
Just like I told you before , before, before
Ain't talking bout love
Don't wanna talk about love
Don't even talk about love
Ain't gonna talk about love, no more, no more
Hey, Hey, Hey....
Hey, Hey, Hey....
Hey, Hey, Hey....
Hey, Hey, Hey....
Hey, Hey, Hey....
Hey, Hey, Hey....
Hey, Hey, Hey....
Hey, Hey, Hey....
Hey, Hey, Hey....
-
December 13th, 2005, 06:54 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Oh, baby, baby
How was I supposed to know...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks